Pictured: SDC Team in North Horr
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) team arrives to North Horr, Marsabit County on May 24, 2023 for a monitoring visit to HEAL sites in Kenya. The visiting team is composed of 3 members:
- Dr. Renate Lefroy, Deputy Head of International Cooperation | Addis Ababa
- Ms. Catherine Wangechi, Programme officer | Health | Kenya
- Lensse Gobu, Programme Officer | Health | Addis Ababa
The Regional HEAL team led by Metalign Ayehu welcomed the visiting team and organized the first meeting. Presentations were delivered to the team with a focus on:
- Key achievements at regional level;
- Results of client satisfaction survey;
- Key achievements in North Horr sites;Challenges encountered, and
- Lessons learnt.
The team scheduled to visit field level program activities in Balessa One Health Unit (OHU) while One Health (OH) outreach service is on progress. Furthermore, de-briefing session and discussion on the way forward will be held with key government partners of North Horr Sub-County on May 26, 2023.
HEAL Regional MEAL Lead